Top Things to Do in Delaware Beaches
Posted on 26th February 2019
Delaware beaches are the best spots for enjoying vacations. You can visit any beach. You cannot avoid Rehoboth shops and restaurants. The Delaware beaches offer a quiet and serene environment for spending vacations. If you love to party at night, you can move to Delaware’s Dewey beach. Dewey beach bike rentals are a good option to enjoy biking. You can rent a bike to enjoy biking in Dewey Beach. Some of the popular places to enjoy biking include the junction and breakwater trail, Gordons Pond Trail and on Boardwalks during the off-season. Rehoboth beach equipment rentals make your stay enjoyable and comfortable. If you want to sit outside in front of the beach, you can rent chairs. Bethany beach chair rentals offer you chairs and tables to sit and enjoy with your friends and family members. The most interesting thing about Delaware beaches is that the beaches offer you to enjoy in a private setting.
Some of the top things to do in Delaware beaches are:
• Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk: You can enjoy at Rehoboth beach boardwalk with cotton candy in your hands. You can also take carnival rides with your kids and enjoy the beachfront views. Funland is located on the Rehoboth Beach boardwalk and it is the best place for the kids to enjoy.
• Jungle Jim’s: If you are spending vacations with your family on the Rehoboth beach in the summers, you can visit Jungle Jim’s waterpark to enjoy thrilling water slides, boats, and more. You can also enjoy the wild amusement park.
• Delaware Seashore state park: You can visit Delaware Seashore State Park for strolling and collecting shells. It comprises six miles of ocean and Bayfront shoreline. You can swim, surf, fish, boat, sail, or stretch yourself on the coastline.
• Dickens Parlor Theatre: It is the best place if you love the arts, culture, and magic shows. It is located on the west of Bethany Beach. Famous magicians show to cast their skills every night during the summers. You along with your kids can have a lot of fun here.
• Enjoy at Family fun festivals: Southern Delaware hosts a number of family fun festivals. You can spend a great time with your family at festivals. You can also experience the music, flavors, and culture of Southern Delaware.
• Shell We Golf: It is located in Rehoboth Beach. You can engage yourself in a game of golf in a lush green and tropical golf course. Another interesting thing about this golf course is that you can also learn about shells. There is a Sea Shell Shop where you can pay homage and get a sample of homemade fudge.
• Visit Awesome museums: You can also enjoy many awesome museums in Southern Delaware. Some of the important museums to visit in southern Delaware include the Cannonball House Museum, Discover Sea Shipwreck Museum, Fenwick Island Lighthouse, and Delaware Aviation Museum.
• Eat something Sweet: You can try delicious, fresh, and hot doughnuts in Fractured Prune in Rehoboth beach. You can also enjoy crumbled bacon, chocolate chips, maple, and marshmallow. You can also visit the Ice Cream store in Rehoboth beach to enjoy your favorite ice-cream.