Top Things to Do in Bethany Beach, Delaware
Posted on 20th February 2019
You can experience the best seaside living with your family in a rental house in Bethany Beach. There are a lot of activity and things to enjoy on Bethany Beach, Delaware. You can book Bethany beach equipment rentals to enjoy your vacations. If you want to do biking, you have to contact Dewey beach bike rentals to rent a bike. There are many biking trails on the Bethany beach where people love to do adventurous sports. Bethany Beach is the best beach for family-friendly vacations. It is a perfect place for enjoying beach-house gatherings with family and friends. The sunny days are filled with an array of activities. You can also enjoy tax-free shopping around the town and on the Boardwalk. You can also enjoy endless cuisines and meals at the restaurants.
Some of the top things to do in Bethany Beach are:
• Bandstand: Yoga classes are held every morning. You can either get Bethany beach sheet rentals or bring your own mat to enjoy the morning sessions. It takes place at the bandstand. It is also the site for free concerts. The seats fill quickly, therefore book your seat early. On Wednesday night from 6 to 9, there are performances and activities for the kids.
• Movies and Bonfires: You can enjoy a movie night every Monday. Family-friendly film is shown on the big screen set up on the beach off Garfield Parkway. On Thursday, you can enjoy bonfires on the beach, off Campbell place with sticks, marshmallow, free roasting, and glow bracelets.
• The Freeman Stage at Bayside: It is an outdoor performing arts venue. You can enjoy the summer performances and on Saturday morning, there are performances for the kids.
• Indian River Life-Saving Station: It was built by the United States Life Saving Service in 1876. It was built to look for and rescue shipwreck victims. Now, it is a small museum with navigation tools, bunk rooms, night patrol gear, and a rescue boat.
• Bethany Beach Boardwalk: On the Bethany Beach Boardwalk, you may not find rides for kids but there are many things to eat such as saltwater taffy, pizza, fries, and ice cream. It is less than half a mile and it not too wide or long. You will love to stroll with your kids.
• Captain Jack’s Pirate Golf: It is a mini-golf spot in Bethany Beach and is located one block from the boardwalk and two blocks from Garfield Parkway.
• Dickens Parlor Theatre: It is a 60 seat live entertainment theatre and is located at a distance of just five minutes outside of Bethany Beach. A different magician performs every week. It is a magical theatre. The theatre opens an hour before the show. There is a one-hour magic show and you can watch the show with your entire family.
• Bethany Beach Nature Center: You can bring your kids here as they will enjoy the indoor and outdoor eco-programs and exhibits that are held throughout the year. The programs vary every hour but some programs focus on horseshoe crabs, bats, monarch butterfly, and plants.